This module is part of the WATI assessment process for organization, specifically self-management. This module continues the process of using the WATI AT Decision-Making Guide to select and implement assistive technology (AT) tools for organization in the area of self-management. By using the information gathered during the WATI assessment process on the student, environment, and tasks, the reader will be able to explore tools to support the specific issues that were identified. The WATI AT Continuum organizes the specific tools that may support self-management, whereupon the team is guided through tool selection, implementation, and follow-up.
- What's Included
- 27 pages
- Optional $15 certficate
- Compare/contrast various terms that may be used to describe the self-management sub-category of organization and how each relates to self-management.
- Describe the importance of determining the "why" component of self-management.
- Describe the process of using the Solution Generation and Selection portions of the WATI AT Decision-Making Guide to choose tools to support specific self-management organizational tasks that the team has identified.
- Illustrate a variety of tools that support the organizational skill of self-management.
- Articulate the importance of completing an implementation plan for AT tools for organization self-management.
Purchasing certificates that validate successful completion of module will be available soon. More information about graduate credit and continuing education credit will be released as approvals are secured.