Estimated Time to Complete: 2 hours
- What's Included
- 41 pages
- Optional $20 certficate
- Explain the concept of Re-SETT as an inquiry approach to AT Implementation.
- List the four skill areas a person needs in order to be a competent AT user.
- Develop a task analysis that describes the steps included in daily routines and activities and how AT will be used in them.
- Develop an AT implementation plan for an individual whom they support.
- Describe how data and other information can be used to inform needed adjustments to the implementation plan in order to allow for the greatest level of independence with the identified AT.
Modules on this site are always free. If you would like proof of completion, you can purchase a certificate when you have successfully completed this module. The certificate will provide contact hours for this module.
Graduate credit for courses is available through OCALI's partnership with Ashland University. Access information about course options and semester dates in the Search.